11 December 2009

For fictional my nose is awfully cold

I really like Christmas lights. Some part of my subconscious nags me that they belong to that category of commercialized, shiny propaganda that you bought into as a kid but have now become disillusioned by. I think they probably do fall into that category but they are also pretty and that lends me to be illusioned a bit longer.

I put up a tiny tree in my apartment. Mainly Fiona decorated the tree and I strung lights in the window because she is a Perfectionist. The tree looks almost perfect except that there are no ornaments on the lower branches because Annabel, my cat, likes to eat them.

Speaking of eating, tonight we celebrated Hanukkah with our downstairs neighbor Sarah. We ate so much food an there was still so much leftover. There would have been a lot more leftover if Sarah's dog hadn't eaten a whole plate of latkes right off the table when she turned around. Then she proceeded to fart intermittently through the rest of the dinner. The dog that is, not Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment